Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Book reviews coming up

I'm excited about the prospect of writing book reviews on this blog. I just finished reading the first two books in  Amanda Hocking's Tryelle series. Amanda Hocking is a novelist in her mid-20s who wrote in her spare time while working at a group home. Her books didn't get picked up by traditional publishers so she published them herself. The rest is history. People want more! Including me.

Hopefully I'll read the third book this weekend, after the payment I just made to my credit card clears so that the the payment for the third ebook will go through. (Over the limit. Cough.)

A word to the wise in the meantime though: if you're going to pick up Amanda Hocking's trilogy, pick them up at all at once. I can't imagine not reading the rest of this series if I had only bothered with the first and right now, as I'm tapping my toes, waiting for my credit card payment to clear, I wish I had the third in hand. It would probably be finished by now. (Something I wish I knew when I was debating whether or not I should buy it in the first place, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment