Saturday, March 12, 2011

Trylle Trilogy

Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1)Switched by Amanda Hocking

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I read all three of these books in the Trylle series and am hoping she'll write more. I felt like I had stumbled into a Tolkien type of world in these books. There is a levity in this series that I found in the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings that is missing from a lot of other reads, which I really enjoyed. So nice to feel good about the world once you set a book down.



Yes, there are some typos in the first book but they lessen by the third (she picked up an editor by the third book, it appears). Nothing too distracting. The strength of the characters outshines any minor technical glitch.



A word to the wise: when you buy the first book, pick up the second and third at the same time, if you're like me, you'll want to devour them all at once.



Happy reading!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment